Current Additional Policies and Practices
Welcome to the 2021 Season at Coveside!
As of May 24, 2021 there are no travel restrictions for guests planning a stay at Coveside from anywhere in the U.S. Additionally, mask restrictions have been lifted in the state with few exceptions for restaurants and bars.
Coveside staff are all fully vaccinated and we will gladly wear a mask as requested by guests to ensure their comfort and safety during their stay.
Current Health & Safety Practices
Coveside guests already appreciate our relative remoteness and the peaceful solitude of staying with us on Georgetown island. Close enough to the more bustling tourist communities in Mid-Coast Maine, yet just far enough removed to offer guests a totally relaxing and safe vacation experience.
Getting away to Maine’s fresh air – and Coveside’s upscale accommodations — is a welcome respite!
- The dining room has been reconfigured to three well separated tables with seating for two at each table. There are currently 3, soon to be 5 outdoor tables for dining.
- Breakfast times may be staggered as necessary to prevent over crowding for inside dining.
- Optionally, we would be happy to deliver breakfast to your room upon request.
Guest Rooms, Check-in and Check-out
- Guests may request remote check-in. Let us know when you’ll arrive and your room will be ready for you without the need to interact with Coveside staff.
- We will charge the balance of your stay to the credit card on file the evening prior to your departure.
- Our practice for the past year has been not entering guest rooms for routine servicing once a guest has checked in. This practice was well received and will continue for the foreseeable future. We will gladly service your room and replace bathroom supplies at your request.
- All rooms are fully cleaned and sanitized between guests.